Effectively Synchronising Technical Standards to Deliver Multi‑Modal, End‑to‑End Ticketing and Payments to Better Serve the Passenger
Last year, Eurotransport’s Smart Ticketing & Payments conference brought together ticketing leaders from all over Europe to present their visions, focus on the needs of the passenger and share best practice in delivering world-class ticketing systems that are designed firmly around customer requirements.
With the ongoing process of liberalisation in the rail markets as well as the many deregulated bus networks around the country, how do we ensure that end-to-end ticketing solutions and their subsequent back-office operating systems can ensure that whichever back-office mechanism is in play, the interface with the passenger remains consistent and efficient?
Taking place on 23 November 2016 at 155 Bishopsgate, London, the Smart Ticketing & Payments conference and exhibition will co-locate with our outstanding Real Time Passenger Information conference. Both conferences will attract 200+ delegates from across Europe, enabling the worlds of passenger information delivery and ticketing to network, discuss and collaborate with each other.
Topics in 2016 will include:
- How to introduce a smart ticketing project
- How do we allocate revenue to operators on promoting a ticket which is multi-operator?
- How do we process concessions?
- How do we protect the passenger from criminals using NFC readers?
- How do we cope with the huge variants in societal demographics?
- Best in class multi-modal, end-to-end smart ticketing
- What ticketing solutions will be delivered to the 20% of the population who do not have a bank account?
- Who pays for all of this? Is it worth it? How is ROI assessed?
- The role of super back-offices: how can finance companies, banks, the ATOC and phone providers work together to deliver for the public?
- How do we ensure that operators receive the money quickly enough?
- How do we make ticketing schemes as attractive as possible to customers?
Don’t miss out – book now to secure your place!